Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SHOP OF THE WEEK: Yarncoture


Welcome to the SHOP OF THE WEEK: Yarncoture.

In this shop you will find so many wonderful knitted delights! I love the selection of merchandise ranging from various styles of neckwear all the way to cute Baby slippers and stylish Newsboy hats!
OK. HOW CUTE IS HE in this hat??!!!!!
Cool Cotton Newsboy Hat/Unisex Tan Beige Color


A self-taught knitter, Maryum's passion for her craft is another source of inspiration. "there's always a new technique, stitch pattern, a new yarn fiber, or design to try or learn. I love the way the yarn feels as it glides off my knitting needles or how quickly I can crochet a beautiful flower. I also love the fact that I have been teaching my 2 daughters to knit and crochet, and have even featured some of their finished pieces in my shop! Being able to pass these ancient crafts down to my daughers has truly been a joy! "

I just LOVE these Vintage inspired fingerless gloves!
RETRO - VICTORIAN KNIT CUFFS / In CHARCOAL GRAY w/ Vintage OOAK Metal Button Accents


What I really enjoy is the true variations of styles she carries for neckwear! So many colors and styles! I thought I'd share a few:
I just LOVE orange!
THE ORANGEY - Knit Cowl/Neckwarmer With Brooch- Soft and Snuggly In PUMPKIN ORANGE


How can you not love the color, texture and design of this one?!
The Turquoise Fantasy Scarf


YarnCoture offers unique gift ideas for everyone on your gift list, including great accessories for those hard-to buy-for men on your list, and ships both domestic and international.

Free standard worldwide shipping for every item in my shop. This special offer will be available through December. Priority Mail and Express mail services will be available for an additional charge.
Follow YarnCoture:
http://www.facebook.com/yarncoture
http://www.twitter.com/yarncoture

*Photos courtesy of Yearncoture


Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

YarnCoture said...

Mikiye, thank you so much for the wonderful feature! You are the best!

(((hugs))),
~Yarn~