Monday, March 9, 2009

...relapse...

ugh...I think since I was pushing myself through my "not feeling well" for the last several days...last night my legs and feet were REALLY BAD. I don't know WHAT I did different but the flair up was not pretty. I actually haven't had an episode this bad in months!
I just felt terrible this morning and didn't get out of bed until almost 1:00.
Sorry everyone, I didn't make it to the post office today. I'll make sure to go tomorrow.
My sinuses are hurting like crazy and I am SOOOO Congested.
I just received some great products from Joyful Girl Natural. I got the allergy nasal decongestant product. PERFECT TIMING!!
...I am having problems with my Photshop so it's not working otherwise I would have listed a picture of my new products.
Perhaps I will when I get it working again!
Anyway, Sorry that the packages will go out tomorrow.
I am actually going to turn in early.
Thinking positive I'll start fresh and new tomorrow morning!
:D

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: