Monday, March 16, 2009

Feltmeup Designs


OH!
MY!
GOODNESS!!!!!

Have you EVER seen such CUTENESS??!!!!!
I could scream!
I actually might have if it wasn't near midnight!
Well, since I haven't been able to use my Photoshop I haven't had any new pictures of my own work to share...
BUT, even better, I have a NEW Favorite Designer of mine to share with you!!!

Let me introduce you toFeltmeup Designs
SUPER TALENTED and creative maker of Such cute felt creatures I almost feel the need to go brush my teeth!!!

Here is a little more about the creator/designer taken from her profile:

"I am a felt maker and fiber artist based in Hull, UK. I make bags, purses, tea cosies, slippers, embroidered felt art works, felt sculptures and a currently attempting to make fairies... bad fairies!

I started as an embroiderer but I became addicted to felt making after several years of flirting with it on various courses and even teaching a couple of sessions on felt to my students when i taught in Dewsbury.

Eventually the call of the felt became too much and I took up a little community course for fun where I met some of my best friends. I fell in love with felting almost as soon as i finished my first tiny little sample."

I am SOOOO IN LOVE with these that it was difficult to choose just a few to share!

Awe, such a wonderful alternative cake topper!
Tweet Pair of Love Birds Pink and White Wedding Cake Toppers


Have you ever seen a bunny family so adorable?!
Funny Bunnies Needle Felted Easter Bunny Family


Of course let me not forget all you sensitive types...lol
Pink and Punky Emo Tweet Needle Felted Tweet


These would make such wonderful gifts! So incredibly reasonably priced for such quality work.
I can only imagine who wouldn't get joy every time they they looked at these little critters!!!
I love that they are so unique in color and design. It's wonderful to think that you are giving something that is made with such craftsmanship and care! Oh, did I mention they are made with "100% organically farmed merino wool tops from happy sheep on the Falkland Isles."
Now how about them apples!

Ok.
I'm being a bit silly because I am REALLY TIRED!
I just HAD to share these with you all~
Please go and visit her shop and see all the other wonderful designs!
Also, take a peek at her BLOG as well



*Photos courtesy of Feltmeup Design

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: