Thursday, January 15, 2009

NEW COMPUTER! AT LAST!!!!! I got an IMAC!

Phew!
I know!
I know!!!!
HOW MUCH HAVE I BEEN STRESSING OUT AFTER THAT LAST VIRUS SCARE???!!!!
Of course, at the least financially right time.... I made the JUMP!
When it was brought to my attention that I lucked out by the skin of my teeth on that last one (virus scare) and could have EASILY spent over $2000 on a " ...I hope we can fix your PC Mam..." I realized I CAN'T afford to have that happen AGAIN!
Plus, EVERYONE that I know that has a MAC, LOVES their MAC and never would go back to PC.
*sigh*
I'm trying NOT to think about having to pay the credit card back!
LOL!
I very much dislike using credit...I get all stressed about paying the balance.
:P
... seriously, I STRESS about the paying back part...especially with the economy so unstable.
(don't worry credit company, I WILL make my payments on time)
;P

I have to confess, "I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW 24" screen!!!!!"
Yeah, yeah...as all my friends say, " I AM a size Queen!"
LMAO!
In all fairness, I don't have a television... or entertainment system of any kind.... so, I AM allowed to splurge for the larger screen!
I like to watch stuff while I am working on pieces. It helps me to relax and focus but not be CRAZY!
LOL!!!!
So, this is why the no blog posts in a while.
You know it's bad when you go to turn on the PC and the weird noise and the moments of," ...Holy cow, its NOT turning on!"
*panic*
*giggles*
NO MORE Of THAT!
Weeeeee!!!!!!!
OK.
Back to catching up since I got SOOO behind all of these days!!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: