Monday, December 1, 2008

DANCING STAR

As you all know I am IN LOVE with the art of Lampwork beads.
I have been watching and drooling over this husband and wife team's work for quite a while and feel overwhelmed not to share their GORGEOUS pieces!
I am talking about Dancing Star.
I can't even begin to explain the unique delicious designs...I'll just have to show you a few of my favorites!

Dancing Star Beads Bollywood Focal Ivory

Dancing Star Beads Focal Sea Pod

I have always LOVED anything organic and rich with color.
I'm in LOVE!
The detail and quality craftsmanship cannot be denied when you look at their work.
Like little GEMS and Treasure that could be found in a fantasy Ocean!
Dancing Star Beads Bollywood Focal Lagoon

They also have very unique designs like this one in a star shape. I imagine creating such a shape might be difficult in lamp work?
The edges look like rippling waves in the ocean.
Dancing Star Beads Big Hole Star Shaped Slider

I think my MOST favorite piece are these fantastical little fish like pieces:
Dancing Star Beads Focal Dragon Pod Eingana

I can't tell you how much I want this orange piece! *hint hint*
Seriously, I just love it! I have NO IDEA what to do with it but am thrilled just thinking about thinking about it!
LOL!!!!
There are SO MANY truly unique pieces that I could literally share pages of pictures!!!
I HIGHLY recommend to stop by and take a look for yourself.
Imagine the AMAZING jewelry your can create with these GORGEOUS pieces.

***All photographs courtesy of Dancing Star

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: