Monday, December 15, 2008

Being Sick is NO fun

...*sniffle snort*
Ugh...being sick is NO FUN!!!!
I have been "fighting" something for over 3 weeks and then last week it finally HIT me!
Ugh.
The medications I have been on for the last 8 months compromise my immune system so I am pretty happy I held it off for that long! Especially being around someone hacking for the first 3 weeks!!!
:P
Yeah, it's THAT time of the year! I mean, last week we had an 80 degree day and now it's pouring rain and 55 degrees! I don't do well in extreme weather as it is!
(I'm a wimp)
But with the ailments I have right now I am wondering if the cold is effecting my leg and feet condition?
Lame.
:P
Anyway, THANK YOU to all the patient clients waiting for their custom pieces!!!!!
*random thought* "I'm not really a fan of Ny Quil"
LOL!

Stumble Upon Toolbar