Wednesday, November 26, 2008

*Beaming*


There are certain moments that make me feel SO proud and accomplished. I admit, with all the hard work I put in to each piece it is with utter most pride that I share this little note with you from a client that just received her custom design in the mail.

"My mother at first was a little hesitant in the idea of not actually being able to see it before purchasing, but after explaining to her how you made exactly what i wanted through e-mails she seemed ok with it. But now that she's seen it, she's telling me to consider making it a heirloom piece to pass on from generation to generation =)"

It still makes me hold my breath for a moment every time I get a note like this from my clients. I get SO involved in work and making each and every piece within the time frame promised and I have to stop and say, "thank you" to all the wonderful people that cherish my pieces enough to deem them heirlooms for generations to come!
It gives me goosebumps!

Much blessings to you all!
...and CONGRATULATIONS Vicky!!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: