Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Back!

So one of the best things about what I do is trying to interpret what another person is interested in me designing...
I ask A LOT of questions! For me the more the better since communication via internet is the easiest way to miscommunicate!
I am ALWAYS trying to play with new or different materials to create interesting and unique designs. I have to keep my creativity stimulated or it would be all over!
So, as I was saying...I have a few new custom items I'll list in my next post.

Here are a few pieces that I haven't listed yet.
As always...you get the sneak peek!


I really like the use of the lace material...very soft though and so I tried a little different technique. This is SO ROMANTIC and feminine! I really like the finished design! Approximately 3 inches in diameter.



I just LOVE this piece. This one is definitely a statement piece at 6 inches in diameter. The center piece is gorgeous in the light!



Working a little smaller this time. This piece is really only about 4 inches in diameter.


This piece too is approximately 4 inches in diameter.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

I have an award for you over at my place.