Saturday, June 14, 2008

...BUSY MUCH???

BUSY!
I have been BUSY working on all my CUSTOM requests!
PHEW~!
I like being busy and it is SUCH A TREAT for me to be making something for that SPECIAL DAY for a Bride. It's REALLY quite awesome when I think about it. After all, it is HER day! The day that will live forever! To be able to contribute to being a part of that experience is REALLY something that I am blessed for.
I STILL get tickled after all these years seeing my work on my clients. Plus, who doesn't enjoy a little pleasure from being appreciated for all you hard work?
:P

On another note:
I just want to THANK ALL OF YOU out there that have been SO SUPPORTIVE with my BE issue. It really makes my day when I get positive e-mails from you recognizing the genuine hard work and effort I make to create unique HIGH QUALITY original to ME designs.
Ok.
Ok.
I admit that I do give a smirk when you also tell me that their designs don't even hold a candle next to mine...
Seriously,
I just want to say THANK YOU.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Tagged ya darlin! Check out my blog for details. xoxo

Fran said...

You're a Sweet He@rt Mikiye...