Monday, November 12, 2007

BUY HAND MADE!!!

With the "shopping Season" FAST approaching, I think WE SHOULD ALL shop from our favorite independent artists! Nothing is better then HAND MADE! But then again, you all already knew that.
:P
Below are pictures from some of my FAVORITE shops and favorite items that I wanted to share with you. There were SO MANY items that I LOVE and wanted to share but I had to trim it down. I must confess that I "borrowed" all the photos from the sellers pages. Please feel free to click on the links below to check out more information on the items and THEIR shops.
I think these are some GREAT GIFT IDEAS!



Spa Therapy
Body Detail Gift Set For Men.



Some of the BEST SOAPS for hyper sensitive skin! Actually, really great soap for EVERYONE!
There are some AWESOME GIFT SETS... and even more gift ideas in her shop!
TimothyAdamDesigns
The Handbook to Handmade http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=6434091
THIS IS JUST A MUST HAVE...PERIOD! How amazing to have an entire book of all independent artists!!!
Bathlife
Brown Sugar Creamy Shea Butter Lip Balm http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7821967
This is the best lip balm! SUPER CREAMY, GORGEOUSLY shimmery and sheer. Plus, EVERYONE can use these! She has some of the BEST FLAVORS in her Shop!!!! OH! And THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING!!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: