Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: Signs by Diane

I have always had a soft spot for vintage charm and you will definitely find that and more when you visit Signs by Diane. All her handcrafted signs  cover several styles including Shabby Cottage Chic, Paris apartment, beach cottage and Vintage. I enjoy the fact that she takes great care and effort to make something brand new look so realistically aged and old.
I believe it's details like this that can truly give your event that little something extra special.
Here are a few of my favorites!
BRIDAL WEDDING sign with ARROW

BRIDAL WEDDING sign set of three
I highly recommend checking out her other items.
She's pretty booked so don't let too much time pass before you take a look and decide you need to have one! A LOT of time is taken to make these pieces look this way.
I know she specialized in custom work so she can design just what you'll need for your special event!

Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: