Friday, May 6, 2011

A Rainbow of Color With The Etsy Twitter Team

I've been struggling with this coughing bug for over a month now and decided I needed something to cheer me up! A rainbow of color with the Etsy Twitter Team sounded like it would do the trick! Colors are joyful and fun and I definitely had an infinite amount of fabulous items to choose from!

8.5 x 11 Illustration Print 

Happy Nutella Day

by tamaragarvey


Over the Rainbow Silk Scarf

by MommaGoddess

by LAJewelryDesigns
by inmyheadstudios
by AbbyChaseDesigns

by brefour
by Amievoltaire
by TheChainMailleLady
by Mauby
by scrapwithstyle
by misseskwittys
by mysassyglass
by noteworthycrafts
by sandists
by Jenco13
by HoneyFromTheBee
by whimsyfish
by barbaragordon


I hope this vibrant collection put a smile on your face. I know I have the warm fuzzies after admiring them!


Article written on the Etsy Twitter Team Blog By:


Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

A.J. said...

Very pretty! You've given some cool items to add to my Etsy favorites!