Saturday, November 6, 2010

Inspired by Dr. Zhivago

I just can't help it...I am a romantic at heart.
Let me just say, I was in my early 20's when I finally watched Dr. Zhivago, completely late at night, by myself with massive hormonal p.m.s.
LOL!
Sobbing my eyes out by the end of the movie it remains one of my favorite films to this day!
I haven't watched it since because I literally was so emotional for like 3 days after watching it!
...yeah, hormones can really stick it to you!
;P

Anyway, many years later I remembered this movie and was inspired creating my recent fascinator. Romantic, beautiful, winter like...I named it Larissa after the character Laura.
I used white organic cotton for the 100% hand made flower base and a crown of billowing marabou! Of course, I had to add tiny Swarovski crystals all over the feathers to add
twinkling sparkles!

Larissa





Can't you imagine a winter wonderland?!

Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: