Friday, April 17, 2009

Touching base...

I've been sick a lot lately so I apologize for the lack of posts.
I've been trying to discontinue my use of Prednisone and every time I lower my dosage I feel literally like I am getting the Flu.
So, it makes me very tired.

Ah, looks like I will be moving AGAIN!
Ugh...my neighbor is having a lot of work done on his 2 bedroom house. Apparently, our families have been close for years. His Uncle built both homes! He was only 15 years old when he built the neighbors house!!!!! I think it was in the 1950's. Can you believe it?! My neighbor told me his Grandfather gave his Uncle the land to give him something to do back then. I guess as the story goes he read A LOT of books and built it!!! I was SO IMPRESSED!!!! Then I am assuming years later he built MY families house.
:P
Apparently, there was MAJOR termite damage and several walls next door have been torn apart removed and built back.
I moved in my families house as a temporary thing since one of my Uncle's is retiring at the end of the year and will be living here...obviously, I will need to move out.
I think in the long run, it will be to my best interest to move next door when it's ready. I was hoping to save a little more money over the next 5-6 months...but I can't risk losing the opportunity to live next door. (the space and price will be good for me) A little out of my price range but nothing more then what I'll have to pay anywhere else for less space and privacy. And you ALL know how much I HATED the Los Angeles apartment I was living in.
So, if I have to eat $1.00 ramen again...that's what I'll do!
:P
I REALLY LOVE living here. The weather suits me SO MUCH better.
I feel SO MUCH HAPPIER.
Man, the thought of moving again is SO NOT FUN!
Remember the drama....at least it's just next door!!!!!!
:P
Ah, I'll keep everyone posted.
Hope you all are healthy and well!!!!
*hugs*

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: