Monday, May 7, 2007

I still Remember


As always...I have to share art work that inspires and moves me.
Here is a piece by a very talented woman named Annejulie.

Please visit her store to see many of her wonderful goodies!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=12865

Limited Edition Print (#1/50) of "I still Remember". The original is a traditional (acrylics) illustraton. It has very strong colours and deep blacks.

Print measures 10.5" by 8", including a white border for framing.

Printed on 100% cotton, high quality archival artist paper, free of acid and optical brightener, neutral Ph.
Signed and numbered, limited edition of 50.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anne-Julie said...

oh myyyyy!
but thank you so much!!
I was checking your etsy store yesterday, hoping to find something beautiful to buy as a present for my sister: the fact is that I wasn't able to choose only ONE! I like very much what you do, it's Art!

owww I will add you to my blogroll links; I so adore you and your creations!

annejulie