Monday, March 26, 2007

International Shipping


I had no idea how expensive international shipping is.
Well, I should specify shipping in a "box." I ship all my merchandise in boxes and NOT envelopes because it protects the items better. I am thinking I will have to make an exception for international orders. Perhaps I will only send out jewelry and not floral pieces.( internationally) The flowers need to be delivered in a box. They would be smashed if sent otherwise. A potential buyer inquired how much to send to the UK and when I looked it up at the U.S.P.S. site it was $24.00 to ship a small box! (she wanted a floral piece) I think to send a large envelope was less then $10.00. A huge difference.
I haven't actually had any international orders as of yet.
I think it will be fine...in an envelope. lol

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: