Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bridal Gowns!

There are SO MANY gorgeous wedding gowns to choose from. Sometimes I just get overwhelmed with the selections! So, I decided to share some that I chose for absolute elegance, simplicity, flamboyance and uniqueness.
                                               Collette Dinnigan wedding dress


                                              Ersa Atelier 2013 Bridal Collection

Vera Wang gown


Caroline Trentini, Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2009

Vera Wang Wedding Dress Mint Green

Atelier Aimee romeo juliet wedding dresses

St Pucchi

YesMyBride



 Unknown designer
Unknown Designer

Hope you enjoyed taking a look at these. I'll have more to share in future posts.
Definitely check back to see my next selection!






Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: