Thursday, June 23, 2011

All The Little Birdies Go Tweet Tweet Tweet

Since the weather has been so gloomy and grey here in Southern California it was almost enough to get me feeling a little down. However, when I was walking back to my apartment from the post office I noticed a group of birds giving themselves a dirt bath! All fluttering about and chirping away I realized just watching them lifted my spirits and inspired me for todays post.
Of course, who better then the Etsy Twitter Team to share my inspiriation for birds twittering and tweeting!
All pun intended!
TWITTERPATED
hand stamped sterling silver necklace
By PunkyJane

By HoneyFromTheBee
Unique Save The Date Magnets, Love Birds
Embracing
By AngelEllie
By DorsetHillBeads

Love Bird Note Cards
by maddesigns

Two Toned Flying Bird Pin signed Vintage
by Vintageday

By prettywhimsical

Blue Silver Bird of Happiness Chain Necklace
By lindab142

Domino Pendant - Home Sweet Home
Nesting Bird Collage Altered Domino Fine
Art Jewelry Pendant
By inmyheadstudios

Brown Owl Charm Necklace
By FrostedTreats

Sunny Cottage Garden Bird Tag Set Gift tags
Scrapbook Embellishment
By misskwittys

Bold Pottery Shard Necklace
By MommaGoddess

Hope you all enjoyed these delightful selections!
Happy Twittering Everyone!

Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Linda B said...

Thanks so much for including my bluebird. I'm honored to be in such good Twitter team company.