Saturday, August 1, 2009

COOL WEEKEND DEALS!!!!

Hey everyone!
I found some AWESOME WEEKEND DEALS I wanted to share!
Handmade By Sandi is my first cool find. Everything in her shop is 20% OFF through Sunday!!!!
Felted Wool Bowl - Soft and Tweedy

Also, Jenco ♥Crocheted Scarves, cup cozies, and baby items ♥ is having 25% OFF in her shop through Aug 2nd!
Crocheted Teal Blue and Green Scarf

Agate 58
"I am promoting several sets of Frosted Lamp work spacer beads that I made Yesterday,and I also have reduced the price on many sets."
Super Large Summer focal lentils Lampwork beads SRA

Dragonfly Gems
Up to 10%-20%-30% OFF selected items!!!!
710 Summbertime Bling

Rains on the Plain - Original Art by Erin McClain
There is 20% OFF selected artwork in her shop!
Sale - Stone Steps 4x6 Print


These are just a few shops having some great promotions this weekend!
Check them out!!!


Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: