Monday, June 4, 2007

FLOWERS! FLOWERS! FLOWERS!





All day I have been uploading new flowers to my site.

Been even more busy changing my shipping options ( not even done with half of the 150) after MANY people said that they prefer to have specified shipping costs listed. Many even stated that they wouldn't shop from a seller that asked to be contacted for specific shipping details before purchase. I thought I was doing the buyer a favor by doing so. I didn't want to over charge anyone and ONLY CHARGE what the post charges for that particular destination. However, after reading a forum on this subject I thought I better change my site to accommodate what a mass majority of people said they preferred. The site isn't advanced enough to change them all at once so I have to manually change each!

Well, on a happy note, here's some new pictures of my flowers for sale!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: