Tuesday, March 20, 2007

One of MY Favorite Artists right now...


The weather has been overcast for the last three days. I have been wanting to take pictures of my new pieces to upload and show you all. I prefer taking pictures in natural lighting. I think there is less distortion (without flash) and I believe it is easier to see the true colors of the pieces. Well, actually, I think this is true for me since I am hardly a professional photographer...and I certainly don't have professional lighting! LOL
HOWEVER, speaking of professional photographers...

Today I will share a piece called "Yellow Orchids."
The photographers name is Lana Dashevsky and you can find her work at www.lanita.etsy.com.
I think this piece is SOO beautiful!
Definitely check out her shop!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: